Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fun with Lucas

I know I do slides a lot, but every time I update the blog, I have tons of pictures, so its easier for me this way. These are just some of the fun and crazy things Lucas is into these days. Well, lets be honest, Lucas and Matt. Together they took out the glass in our coffee-table, and played in the hole. Lucas had so much fun, and so did Matt. :) Lucas was also sick a little while ago, he had a fever of 106.3!! I got really nervous, and got him all wet with cold water, and gave him medicine right away, luckily it went down pretty quick. But a few days later, he woke up with a roseola rash ALL over his body! It was so sad looking. It's funny how things like that affect the parents so much. You hate to see your baby hurt or sad. We love Lucas so very much, he is such a fun (wild at times) kid.

5 comments:

Nessa said...

Hey brooke!! Your boys are so cute how they get into mischief together!! haha

Jared and Emily said...

Love the pictures Brooke! Got to say I think my favorite is the stuck in the laundry hamper one! He is a cutie!

Matt and Stacy said...

Well Andreason, of course you would remember a trivial 2 on 2 match up. As I recall, Bruce absolutely dominated Brad. I never have been able to figure out Bruce's game, but he comes up with some amazing shots. And you are right, it was only by the grace of father Serafine's presence that we were able to take the rematch. I am, however, reminded of a certain churchball championship game where I believe the true domination was exhibited of serafine over andreason. Andreason was up 9 points in the second, a couple of lay up, a serafine steal, and a chris swenson 3 pointer and all of a sudden the fontaine claire ward had the W. Well, anyway, I'm sure the details of our victories are always embellished a bit, but they are pretty fun. Sorry this had nothing to do with Lucas or your blog, but when the Andreasons trash talk, I must respond.

Krystal said...

Your little boy is so cute. I still can't believe you have a little boy. HOpe you guys are doing well.

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

I'm sorry Luke got sick. Parker got Roseola last summer and an ear infection. It wasn't fun. Well, hopefully he's doing better now.