I know I have already done 2 posts today, but I am trying to catch up. For those of you who know Lucas, this doesn't come as a shock: Lucas broke our t.v. remote. Matt and I decided that its not a urgent "run out and go get" type of thing. So we have been without a remote for a little while. We were telling Matt's brother Bruce and his wife Heather about it. And they were so nice, they gave us an extra one that they were given. This Remote is hilarious, it is HUGE! When we are sitting down, we have to use, both our hands and our chin to change the channel. I just thought I would give everyone a good laugh, because this thing is so big!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Our new family addition
Posted by Andreason at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Okay so I have the same background sorry, but I didn't get it after I looked at yours so I hope that that is okay:) I think that remote is hilarious! I got one for my grandparents and they love it because they don't lose it and because they can actually read it! Hope that you are doing good, I miss VT with you!
Christian says "that's terrible" and apparently the Parks have one of those too! Hilarious.
Fun Halloween pics!! And I love that huge remote, I think it's funny that you have to use your chin to change the channels! Poor Lucas, I feel bad for him and his eye, but imagining you diving after him down the slide and then knocking him off is so funny. :)
i'm so glad you guys enjoy it! haha. it beats sitting at the top of our closet!
okay this is so funny. i love it.
love, aunt Tauna
could you ask becky & joel if we would be able to see their blog if that is them? aunt Tauna
taunamaree@yahoo.com
Brooke-that is funny. But you know what is funnier? Cam's parents use to have the exact remote. And his grandma now has one.
Post a Comment