Sunday, November 23, 2008

Can you believe it?! I can't! My baby is a toddler now, he is learning and growing so much! This was at Luke's birthday party, he opened his presents (which he didn't really understand or care for, but now he loves his toys!), then we let him get naked and play in his cake. And by the way, I made the cakes, and I will never do that again, it took forever. But, Lucas enjoyed destroying his cake, but once everyone was laughing, he, of course did his normal shy Lucas act, and started bawling. After that we were done. Thank you every one for celebrating with us, and for the gifts you gave Lucas, he has so much fun with his new toys.




Lucas can now say "dada" "mama" "hi" "bu-bye", he has said "uh oh" a few times, and he is getting pretty good at mimicking noises. He can wave, walk, clap. I just can't believe it, this last year has gone by so fast. I am pretty sad that my baby is growing up, but I am loving it! Oh and, who would have thought, the little guy has grown up. What I mean is, Lucas was born a whopping 5 lbs 15 oz. and is now bigger than some of his friends, and almost just as big as his cousin who is about a year older! I am not saying Lucas is huge, all I am trying to say is, nobody can pick on him now, expect maybe Porter (sorry Michelle). At Lukes last appt he was 19 lbs 13 oz. Still small, in the 8%, but bigger than I would have guessed he would be.

2 comments:

Logan said...

Brooke! I can't believe Lucas is one!!! He is the cutest little boy, seriously. Also your background is so cute! I called you tonight but you weren't at home and I didn't want to call your cell since you probably wouldn't be somewhere where you could talk. Anyway I will try back! Love you friend!

Deborah said...

That last comment was from me deb by the way, i accidentally was signed into log's email. but i'm sure you got it!