Every house where love abides And friendship is a guest,Is surely home, and home sweet home For there the heart can rest.~Henry Van DykeI don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich. ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, "Identity Crisis," M*A*S*H
These last couple of days I have been thinking of how blessed we are. I feel so lucky to be sealed to Matthew for all of eternity. I don't know why God has blessed me with such an amazing man - but I am so thankful! I love Matthew with all of my heart. I also feel so honored to be given our son, Lucas, to raise and to teach and to love. I love Lucas so very much. I just wanted to let everyone know how happy I am and how thankful I am to our Father in Heaven.
0 comments:
Post a Comment