Monday, February 14, 2011

Day of LOVE

So I am late on this, due to my last two posts. It has been crazy! Anyway, about a week and a half ago, Matt and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary!! I can't believe it has gone by so fast! We have been through so much, and have already doubled our family size! I love this man more than anything. And I am SO lucky to have him as my husband and the father of my children. Thank you Matt for all you do for our family! I know your schedule and stress of school can be overwhelming at times. But I know that you are working so hard for our family, and we love and appreciate everything you do! I think you are the most amazing person, you inspire me daily, through all your hard work, the way you play with the kids, how you can make me laugh at your weird quirky questions no matter what kind of mood I am in, and lets be honest, I think you are about the hottest thing out there! :) I love you! I thought it was fitting to our "anniversary post" along with Valentines. Don't want to 'over due' the love with two different posts, right Matt? :) I love you! Happy Valentines Day!

1 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary you two! The weird quirky questions must run in the family. ;)