Tuesday, July 8, 2008











Well I have been attempting to do a blog since December. But, as many of you know, I am not very good with computers, so my dear friend Cyndi helped me. So, after 9 months of trying, we finally have a family blog.

This last weekend was so much fun. We went to Copperton Park with my family on the morning of the 4th, we were able to eat breakfast, and participate in many races. Matt won one of them and was awarded 2 whole dollars! We are rich! After that we were able to go to Orem to Matt's Aunt Terri's house for a family BBQ and the annual softball game. This was the first year I have actually played, and it was fun! So all in all the 4th was a fun day, but we sure were tired afterwards. We also were challenged to several arm wrestling contests. I won!! Too bad for Matt though, he won, but he also lost a few. Matt's brother and his family was able to come up for a few days, and we had so much fun being able to see them and their adorable kids! Luke had so much playing with his cousins all day!

After being able to celebrate the holiday I think its important to let everyone know just how greatful we are to be a part of this wonderful country. I feel that our Father has blessed each of us to be here at this time in this country. Matt and I would like to thank all of those who have fought and who continue to fight and serve in our countries behalf. We love and appreciate all you do.

1 comments:

Cyndi said...

You are so awesome!I love your blog...